HPA/AEG’s Will Chrono with .32g bbs
– Regulators will be Wrapped with Tamper Proof Tape
RIfleman: Max 1.55 Joules
NO MED 0ft, Semi Auto Only
Support Gunner: Max 1.86 Joules
MED is 50ft for lmgs.
DMR: Max 2.0 Joules
SEMI (Locked) ONLY 75 ft MED
DMR Platform ONLY Modified M4 does not apply. Modified AK Does Not apply. *Restrictions do apply
SNIPER: Max 2.9 Joules
BOLT ONLY 100 ft MED
. Everyone must sign a waiver, have a wrist band, be safety briefed and chrono before playing. Chrono violation will result in immediate removal from the field.
ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING RULES AT ANY TIME IS CAUSE TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE
- Each participant must show up in the correct uniform for the event….NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Zero Tolerance Policy for Chrono. Your gun MUST shoot within the requirements for your role.
- FULL SEAL Glasses are required. No Mesh is allowed.
MID CAP ONLY EVENT.
Excluding Support Weapons. (Support Weapons are limited to (2) 2500 box mags on the field.) (Exceptions for this are rentals. If a highcap is carried they must not exceed 600 rounds. You cannot carry Mid Caps and High Caps)
1. Full Face Protection Required under the age of 18. Preferably a mesh lower face mask. Balaclava’s, Shemaghs, and other items are acceptable but must remain covering the lower half of the players face while on the field. Full face is strongly recommended for players over 18..
2. All Eye Pro must be full seal. NO MESH GOGGLES ALLOWED. To be considered full seal, eye protection must be able to pass the pencil test. If a pencil eraser can pass between the glasses and your face it is not full seal and not approved for play.
3. Do not remove Eye Pro on the field at any time. You get one warning, upon a second offense you will be asked to sit out for an hour, upon a third offense you will be asked to leave the field for the day.
4. If you lose your Eye Pro for any reason, or are hurt while on the field follow the following procedure. Cover your face with your hands and yell “Blind Man” as loud as you can. Everyone who hears this, repeats it, and everything comes to a stop until a ref gives the all clear. This is for emergencies ONLY.
5. Mags out and no firing in the staging area or parking lot.
6. No Safety Kills
7. Sound Grenades and bb grenades are allowed ie. Thunder B’s, Blanks, Cyclones, Tornados or equivalents. Foam Rockets are allowed. TAGinn Rounds are approved. ALL Grenades have a 15ft Kill Radius.
8. Enola Gaye Smokes only or equivalent cold burning
9. Airstrikes deployed by admin can either kill entire buildings + 15ft around the building on all sides (4-airstrikes used at once) OR just a 15ft kill radius (1-airstrike used). This all depends on the # of airstrikes authorized by the CO. Follow admin’s instructions if caught in an airstrike.
10. SEMI AUTO ONLY for all weapons except an approved support weapon.
11. No Blind Fire. You must be able to see what you are shooting at. Players can shoot through holes so long as they are as big as their face and can see where their rounds are going. No Crack Shooting.
12. Dead men don’t talk. Dead men cannot say or do anything that will affect gameplay. They may talk amongst themselves or pick on their friends but cannot give out information.
13. Ricochets are the only hit that doesn’t count. Any direct bb strike to your person or gear counts as a HIT. This Includes friendly fire. Weapon Hits do not count. If you think you may have been hit call hit and wait for a medic or bleed out. “When in doubt, call out.” If a player is shooting through soft cover (being bushes or shrubs) this is not considered a ricochet and is a direct hit.
14. No Riot Shields allowed
15. When eliminated pull a dead rag or raise your hand and loudly call “HIT” and wait for a medic or bleed out for 5 min and walk back to respawn.
16. MEDIC RULES. Each player must carry 2 tourniquets. (Ex. Ace bandage, MSW tourniquets, hair scrunchie, rope etc). Once a player is deemed “hit” their teammates may locate that players tourniquet and tie or secure it on any portion of that players body. And will then be considered revived or in play. Once they have used their 2 tourniquets, on their third life once hit they will bleed out for 5 min and then walk back to respawn.
17. No overshooting or shooting after calling hit. Give the player you are shooting at a chance to call out before continuing to shoot them. If you have an issue get a referee’s attention and point out the problem player. Shooting another player after calling hit is grounds for removal from the field. IF YOU ARE IN THE LINE OF FIRE, REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THAT AREA IF YOUR HIT TO AVOID BEING OVERSHOT. However if a medic comes to revive you, you must return to your previous position.
18. Referee decisions are final. If they say you are hit, you are hit. Don’t argue. Referee’s will not call you out unless they are 100% sure you are hit.
19. There will be a game brief explaining the game type, spawn points, and rules. You must be present for game brief to play. No talking during game brief. Please give the referee your undivided attention.
20. No verbal abuse or physical contact other than what is allowed for gameplay. (Don’t curse someone out. Don’t fight on the field.)
21. No alcohol or drugs on site.
22. No real weapons on the field. Firearms should be left secured in locked vehicles. Pocket knives or multi-tools safely secured in pockets or pouches are OK. No real blades of any kind strapped to player’s kit.
– Remain in the proper uniform that corresponds to your ticket.
– Uniforms must match the base color of your side.
– Cold weather clothing must also be the same base color of your side.
– Headgear will be side color specific. Camouflage or Solid colors authorized. NO BLACK HEADGEAR will be allowed
– Gear color does not matter.